And then she flew
Original Collage Painting
The intent of this collage is to inspire myself and others to take flight toward our greatest heart’s desire.
This collage painting is part of the “Take flight” collection and was created as I traveled for my day job, transforming almost every hotel room into an art studio, and painting at night in every spare moment across the U.S.
- 6″ x 6″ x 2″
- Created with acrylic, ink, and paper on cradled hardwood panel
- Coated with 3 layers of UV varnish to protect from fading
- Edges painted so no need to frame, ready to hang
- Signed on front edge
- The 9 cities this collage traveled to in the process of its creation are written on the back edge
- Click on the collage for more detail shots and decorating ideas