Life is rigged in my favor
Original Collage Painting
The title of this collage sums up how I view life, that its always working to support me, no matter what it looks like on the surface. I have experienced so many so-called negative things – a crazy childhood, breast cancer, infidelity, divorce, being fired, death of parents and best friends, and I KNOW that EACH served my highest good. I am certain that I would not have gotten to this extraordinary place without the gift that each of these profound experiences so beautifully and perfectly provided.
This collage painting is part of the “Take flight” collection and was created as I traveled for my day job, transforming almost every hotel room into an art studio, and painting at night in every spare moment across the U.S.
- 6″ x 6″ x 1.5″
- Created with acrylic, ink, and paper on cradled hardwood panel
- Coated with 3 layers of UV varnish to protect from fading
- Edges painted so no need to frame, ready to hang
- Signed on front edge
- The 9 cities this collage traveled to in the process of its creation are written on the back edge
- Click on the collage for more detail shots and decorating ideas