Saying yes to all that shows up
Original Collage Painting
Saying yes to ALL that shows up is about living in complete non-resistance, no matter what it looks like on the surface. Although I have experienced many miracles by living this way, I still have to remind myself over and over to say yes when things look “bad”. None the less, I always come back to the power of saying Y E S.
This collage painting is part of the “Take flight” collection and was created as I traveled for my day job, transforming almost every hotel room into an art studio, and painting at night in every spare moment across the U.S.
- 5″ x 7″ x 1.5″
- Created with acrylic, ink, and paper on cradled hardwood panel
- Coated with 3 layers of UV varnish to protect from fading
- Edges painted so no need to frame, ready to hang
- Signed on front edge
- The 9 cities this collage traveled to in the process of its creation are written on the back edge
- Click on the collage for more detail shots and decorating ideas