Shop by collection...
Surrender to what is now
Original Collage Painting
Surrender has become a way of life for me. To allow life to offer its bounty, loving ALL that it offers, even when it wasn’t what I thought I wanted.
This collage painting is part of the “Take flight” collection and was created as I traveled for my day job, transforming almost every hotel room into an art studio, and painting at night in every spare moment across the U.S. HOWEVER, this painting was too big for my suitcase, so the paper images were cut in my hotel rooms, but the painting was completed in my home studio.
- 18″ x 23.5″ x .5″
- Created with acrylic, ink, and paper on canvas
- Coated with 3 layers of UV varnish to protect from fading
- Edges painted so no need to frame, however the canvas edges are only a 1/2 inch so framing would also look great
- Signed on front edge (not seen in photo)
- Click on the collage for more detail shots and decorating ideas